I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart we will always find a way back to each other.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

>.>........<.<.......>.>......"<,<"

I'm feeling weak
Weak to my bones
And there's nothing I can do to shake it off
Is this the end
Of what I thought
Would be all of life's beauty
Your words and your smile can brighten up my day
But our future here's at stake
Always knew that it would be us against the world
But us against ourselves is something we can't seem to figure out
We can work around it and we can try to hide it
And we can convince ourselves that this will be okay
In reality and in our hearts
We know this wasn't how it was suppose to play
The perfection of the unknown future will always be unknown
Our naive thoughts and dreams of the past will be buried
But as they say when a door closes others open
And that's all there is to say

No comments:

Post a Comment